Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter & Bubble Fun!

Happy Easter everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day (at least it is here) Ray and I colored eggs the other night, it was a great night so we just did it outside, that way I could relax about the mess, cause let me tell you he would just toss those eggs in the cups. It really wasn't as messy as I thought it would be. I think he had fun doing it.



The Easter bunny came this morning and left him with a bucket and a few things, a Barney DVD, a bunny that "poops" jelly beans, and a really neat bubble gun.


Daddy had to go over to Uncle Mikes house today to work on Aunt Rachel's car, so Ray and I went outside to see if this bubble gun was any good, well lets just say I LOVE THIS THING!!! It blows ALL kinds of bubbles. He was trying really hard to get all the bubbles to blow MY way...






I think this next 2 pictures are WAY to cool...


Bye for now!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Shannon, your boy is cute and all but that last pic is unbelievable!!!

DJones said...

It looks as though he kinda liked the bubbles. Lots of fun going on! And I agree, LOVE the bubbles in the sky pics! ... and the one with the bubbles right in front of Ray.