Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone had a great day! Our Christmas festivities started last night. We always spend Christmas eve at Alvin's mom and dad's. I love it!! Its always a good time. Ray got way to much stuff to mention everything but I will mention some of the big stuff.
Grandma and Grandpa got him a tricycle. He doesn't peddle yet, but hopefully by the spring he will...

They also got him (among many other things) a little karaoke machine, he really likes it, I say he really likes it because of all that karaoking mommy and grandma did when I was pregnant with him!!!

Opening his 1st gift this morning...

The Elmo live, we really thought this would be the gift of choice, we were wrong!

Nope, not the guitar we got him, but it is in this picture...

This is it (the vacuum), the gift that won over everything!!! It was like the 3rd gift he opened, and he was done after opening that, he got what he wanted evidently.

We had a great day. We stayed home and made our usual turkey dinner, had a fire and just relaxed. I even took a NAP!!! I never do that, it was kinda nice. Ray got me a snuggie. I am wearing it right now. I really like it. Alvin got me the Twilight movie and the last book in the twilight series (I better get to reading, cause I haven't even starting reading the 3rd book)and a gift card to Yankee Candle. Alvin got a charging station for his phone/ipod, a couple t-shirts from me and a remote control helicopter from Ray. That was Alvin's gift of choice. He has been playing with that thing all day!
Here's a few more pictures...
Jammin' out on Brandon's guitar with his Uncle Mike..

Ray and Mommy..

Daddy, Ray and Bear...

Merry Christmas and bye for now!!!

No comments: