Sunday, December 20, 2009

Visit with Santa & More...

We took Ray to see Santa today, this is what happened...
This visit was not planned. I had to wipe down his hair with a baby wipe cause it looked like this... Evidently his hair was still a little wet when we put his hat on. He would not give us his cup and I wish his pant leg us down, but oh well we pretty much had to put him on Santa's lap and snap the picture. I like this Santa much much better than the last one. That is one of those "priceless" pictures.
We had Christmas with Alvin's Grandma and family on Friday night. It is always fun to see them. Here's a few pictures of the evening..

Ray got a big Tonka truck and a dinosaur flash light that makes really cute noise's, some beanie babies and a telephone.
Ray with his tonka truck and Christmas pj's

I love this picture, this is Ray's great grandma Jones.

What more can I say about this picture. He is getting so so BIG!!!

We got some snow on Saturday, not as much as I would have liked but it was fun to see Ray in it.



Thats it I think.
Bye for now!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute pics! And please tell me you licked your finger and wiped his face before Santa too! LOL!

Shannon said...

NO I DID NOT DAWN!!!!!!!