Monday, July 12, 2010

1st trip to the beach...Take 2!

Tuesday we stayed at the condo and went to the beach and pool again.



Every morning Alvin would let me sleep in and Ray and Alvin would go have their milk and coffee on the balcony, Alvin got this really cute picture of my boy..

While they were out there, this tractor would go down the beach and Ray was just thrilled to death with that, so we had to get a picture of it!

Wednesday, my sister and Kaden treated us to a trip to Adventure Island. It is a water park next to Bush Gardens. We had alot of fun and the pool of choice for Ray was the wave pool!
Here is Alvin and Ray in the wave pool..

My sister got us a cabana while we were at Adventure Island, that was NICE! You get a little spoiled, you have a little refrigerator filled with cokes, you get to keep the beach towels, they have a locked cabinet, so you don't have to worry about your stuff, the cabana lady brings you food if you want. That's the way to go!
In our cabana..

Thursday we went to my mom and dads again, we had steaks and potatoes for dinner. Its always nice to be at their house, nice and cozy...Home!
Friday it looked like this all day!

Yuk! It rained so hard at one point that the roof of a gift shop we were at was leaking! Not how I wanted to spend my last day in Florida, the news people even said that it was unusual to have a full day of rain, just my luck! But the yucky day ended with a beautiful sunset, it was still cloudy but beautiful! My mom and dad came by to say goodbye and I am embarrassed to say that this is the only picture I took of my mom,

They stayed for about an hour, it was hard to say goodbye because I don't know when I will see them again. After that left we went down to the beach to look for more shells and enjoy the sunset. While we were down there Ray wanted in the water, so Alvin, Ray and their shorts went in the water.


I love this picture..

I like that you can see the splash of the wave around them..

Ray's Aunt Amy gave him these glasses, they brought back some memories!

We left Saturday morning for home. I really did not want to leave. The trip home went very smooth, Ray did better home then he did down there, (or maybe I was just feeling better :) We drove to Chatanooga TN and stayed the night. We got home on the 4th about 2:00 in the afternoon. We ran to wal-mart and got a few fountains so Ray could watch some fireworks. I think that pretty much sums it up. I am ready to go back!!
Bye for now!!

No comments: