Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Belated Mothers day!!!

We didn't do much during the day, I cleaned, Alvin did yard work. Then later in the day Alvin's family came over for a cook-out. Everyone pitched in with the food, It was all very good! I was bummed that it was a little chilly outside. But the kids and Dads played outside while us girls sat inside and talked about babies! Rachel (my sister-in-law) is really looking pregnant! They had their 1st ultrasound that you could see the baby, it looks like he's waving to us (I say "him" but we don't know yet) So we all reminisced about our "birth" stories. Steve and Dawn took "mother and child" pictures for everyone, Ray really wasn't into sitting with his mom to have his picture taken. But from what I could tell on their camera, they got a couple of good ones. I hope everyone had a great day!
Guess what Ray is doing now.....KISSING! I think it is so cute, when he is in the "mood" and say "Ray can mommy have a kiss" he will, with a wide, open, mouth, come and kiss you! Melts his ol' moms heart!!!!!!!! Alvin thinks I kiss Ray more than I do him!

Here are some pictures.....
Ray loves his kitty....to bad the feeling isn't mutual....


Ray loves his Daddy too....He loves his cousins too....Alvin got great action shots of Jess and Brandon....Look at that smile....Do I have a "stunt man" on my hands? No more "Nitro Circus" for Ray....On sad note, please pray for Kayleigh's family (look for the stamp on the side) , Kayleigh passed away last night after a long battle, I am so sad for them. I cant imagine losing your child, thats all I can say because it brings me to tears and I realize how lucky I am to have a healthy toddler!

Bye for now!!

No comments: