Thursday, May 21, 2009

Twice in 1 week!

Can you believe it, twice in one week? But I had to share some fun pictures I took this week,

This is a cute video of Ray blowing raspberries on Alvins arm...

Ray loves helping his daddy in the yard...

Ray in his bike carrier, we have been looking for one and Dawn a girl I work with had one she was going to sell in her garage sale, SOLD! Ray enjoyed himself, he looked very comfortable in there...Hanging on the bar on the swing, daddy even let go a few times...Another "stunt" Ray was doing, I noticed while brushing his teeth the other night, his front tooth is already chipped, He's only 14 months old!!!!!! He also had his 1st splinter last night. He did really good while I got it out, he didn't cry or fight us. We will be lucky to keep him in one piece through out these toddler years! Alvin got a good picture of Ray and I, which never happens because I'm always the one behind the camera, but I thought this one was good...It will be another busy weekend so I'm sure I will have more pictures then.

Bye for now!!

No comments: