Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pool time!!!

We got the pool out this weekend! We had to put warm water in it before Ray would get in. I'm sure that will change when he's older, some day soon he will be jumping in when its really cold. Unless he's like his daddy! Alvin HATES cold water! Me, if its within reason, I can jump in and be OK, nope not Alvin, he will refuse!!!!!!! I try to tell him "its not that bad" but he knows me to well now, and doesn't trust me!
Here's some pictures of Ray's fun time in the pool...

Then we got the sprinkler out for him....you can tell how he felt about that from the look on his face...Then Saturday night, (it was the night before the big race) we went over to our old house (which for those of you who don't know, the house is a few blocks from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway) to visit with our old neighbor's, yes that is our old house behind Alvin and Ray. It was great seeing everyone and I (kinda) miss living over there this time of year.While we waiting on our friend to get home we went and ate at "Mug-n-bun" It is an outdoor or eat in your car restaurant. Ray had a grilled cheese sandwich that he devoured!!!The Sunday we pretty much did the same thing (except going over by the track, and I don't think I have to explain why) we swam and hung out outside all day, Alvin cooked Ribs on the grill, and Ray and I had corn on the cob. Alvin took another "OK" picture of Ray and I, so I thought I would post another to prove to you that I really do exist.Hope everyone had a good weekend, (we have 1 more day of it)

Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Those pics ar so cute! Looks like you guys had fun! i love seeing little kids eat corn on the cob..hehe