Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

To my future daughter-in-law Kayla! It was on Friday night so Ray and I went to help celebrate the happy day. I work with her mommy Holly. Holly and I joke that we are going to arrange their marriage. She is so cute...

Ray gave her a flower, I wish I had gotten a better picture..

Hey can I have some?

You might remember a picture like this..it was taken at Ray's 1st birthday party. They both have grown up ALOT!!!!

It was a nice party and Ray got to spend some time with lots of kids!

What a WONDERFUL weekend! The weather was grrrrrreat! We played outside and opened up the house, I love being able to open the house up. Here's some pictures of the weekend.
Look at that hair...

"Hi Mommy"....

Remember a few posts back that I said Ray loved playing in the leaves...playing with them yes, sitting in them, not so much...


"Cheese"...that's what he is saying in this picture.

Swimming lessons didn't go over so well this week! The teacher had them put on life vests, he didn't mind at 1st, but boy was he ready to get that thing off. He cryed and didn't want to do anything!
I just have to share a very "proud" moment we had on Saturday. Alvin, Ray and I went to Sam's Club and we ran into Alvin's Uncle Simon. Simon reached out to shake Rays hand and Ray shook it!! Instead of cowering away like he normally does. I was so so proud! Just had to share!
We are going to have a new addition to the family this week!!! Mike and Rachel are scheduled to have baby Dylan on Friday the 13Th! I cant wait!!!!
Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Aww thanks for putting Kayla in your blog. Im glad you had fun and i hope Ray did too with the kids!