Sunday, November 1, 2009

My little Vampire!

I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween!!
We had a good one. Ray's costume turned out pretty cute. I wanted his face to be white but it didnt stay that way for long. I took mascara and darkend his eyebrows. I tried making his hair come to a point but it never stayed there so I ended up spiking it, I think I liked it better that way.
He did really good with the whole "trick or treat" thing. We went over to his Aunt Dawn and Uncle Steve's house so that his cousins Jess and Brandon could show him how to do it, he did it just like them, wasnt scared or anything. Jess was a big help with him, she took his hand and made sure he got his candy. I'm sure the last thing on her list was to help her little cousin trick or treat! We went to a few houses with them and then we called it quits, but did go to a few of or neighbores.
I think this first picture he looks a little like Goldie Locks with the hood on, but it was cold!!!




How cute is this pictures, its Alvin in his old man mask, I think its creepy, but Ray didnt seem to mind!

The witch, the vampire and the ninja..

Swim lessions went really good, I loved it cause I was getting all kinds of hugs from him cause he was so excited. He is in the class with 2 little girls that are both older than he is. He blew his bubbles on his own but when the teacher asked him to blow them, he of course didnt. Kicking was the same. I think he thinks its play time. This is Ray waiting for his turn in the pool...

Ray and Daddy in their hats....like father like son!


Bye for now!!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Love Ray's costume Shanny. He is the cutest vampire I have ever seen.

DJones said...

I'm sure that Jess LOVED every minute of trick or treating with Ray. The little momma in her wouldn't have it any other way. So glad you guys came over. And I don't know what is going on in that pic I posted, but it cracked me up! A definate "must post"