Friday, November 20, 2009

Meeting!

Ray and Alvin got to meet Dylan on Monday night! Ray calls him "D". He really seemed to like him and he was very concerned when Dylan would cry. Here's a few shots of them...
I think this one is cute (I wish it weren't blurry) it looks like he's telling him "its alright, it will be OK" or "stop crying, your being to loud"

Helping Daddy...

Taking a good look...

Then Mike and Rachel asked if they could borrow the swing we had for Ray. So we got to go over there again on Wednesday night. I cant believe Ray was once smaller than him! That swing worked wonders for us and I just hope it can help them.

We really haven't been up to much this week. Grandma and Grandpa have been out of town so Ray has spent the last week and a half over at his Aunt Dawn's house. I really don't think he minded. He seems to really like to go over there and I am so grateful that I have somewhere to take Ray at times like these, rather than me taking off work.
Tomorrow we have swim lessons and after last Saturday, I'm ready to QUIT!!!! He is awful at them. He doesn't want to blow his bubble's or kick his legs, or doing anything other than whine and cry! So I am hoping tomorrow will be better. I'm sure all the other parents would appreciate a non whiny child in the class (so would I).

Here are just a couple other shots I took that I like...
We have been letting Grandma and Grandpa's dogs out at night so we gave him his bath in their "big" bathtub...


GO COLTS!!!

The holiday's a approaching fast, I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.
Bye for now!!!

No comments: