Monday, January 18, 2010

Big Day!

Ray has been on this earth for 22 months and he has always been watched by Grandma. But now that my sister-in-law and I are adding more children to her "grandma's day care", she is going to get a LONG over due couple of days off! Anyone who knows me knows that I have wanted to get Ray in a day care for quite some time! Well today was the day! He went to my neighbor Debbie's house. She has a really neat set up and she's been doing this awhile. Alvin and I have really gotten to know them and feel very comfortable leaving Ray with her. She has a few kids that are about Rays age, which I think is a great thing. I was a bit nervous dropping him off today (which I am not quite sure why, cause he spent a couple hours over there last Wednesday and he did fine) I dropped him off and he cryed. I wanted to call and check on him all day but decided against it. Boy oh boy did I hustle home! When I went to the door I heard laughing and no crying. She opened the door and he saw me and started to cry! I believe it was cause he was happy to see me cause he ran right to me. It made me feel like I do when I see my mom sometimes, I'm just so happy to see her I cry, that's what I want to believe anyway. Debbie said he was great! He only cryed for "seconds" after I left (that is what she told me anyway) and he ate good and took about an hour nap and helped clean up the toys. I am very proud of my boy! We shall see what tomorrow brings. He will be with Debbie Monday's and Tuesday's and then grandma's the rest of the week.
As far as the pregnancy goes, I don't go see my doctor until February 19Th, which seems like eternity!!!! I don't want to buy my pregnancy book until then and I kinda don't want to get my hopes up. I know that's awful! I feel very good except for being tired and nauseous every once in awhile, so I guess its still hard for me to believe that its really happening!
Can you believe I havent taken ANY pictures??? So I thought I would leave you with a couple of old ones.


Bye for now!!

3 comments:

DJones said...

Wondered when he was starting. He will love having the other kids, especially his own age, to play with. Not that my kids don't love having him around or that he doesn't have fun here. It's just different when they are the same age group.

Still on for Wednesday?

Shannon said...

Yes! for Wednesday! At least let me confrim that with Alvin. I cant wait to see it again!

DJones said...

you changed things up! very cute. and the peanut has it's own spot!