Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ray's Big Announcement!


Ray is going to be a big brother!!!! We found out on News Years Eve that I am pregnant. We were getting ready to head to Kentucky to see my sister and her family for the weekend and I had my suspicions that I could be. So I took a test and there it was 2 lines!!! I ran to the drug store to get more tests so I could confirm this cause I just new that one was lying. The other 2 came out positive as well! I still cant believe it. I went to the Doctor on Monday to have a blood test done. It was defiantly positive but my numbers are low it was 137. She said that it probably means I'm just one to two weeks along. So they started me on progesterone, which I had to do with Ray also. Then I went back in today and had more blood work done to make sure that my numbers get higher! Cross your fingers, I will have that number tomorrow! I will keep you posted.
Ray also went to the Doctor today. He has been having cold like symptoms since around Thanksgiving. He has never ran a fever or anything serious. But in the last couple of days he's been coughing and he hasn't ate hardly anything. So the Doctor wanted to see him and make sure he was OK. Of course his chest and ears look and sound "great" but his nostrils were inflamed, so she is treating him for a sinus infection. So he is now on Amoxil. He really likes it now but in a couple of days he will be fighting me and not wanting to take it!
Like I said in the 1st paragraph, we went to see my sister and her family this weekend. We really had a good time. We really didn't do anything but eat and go to a mall. But that was still fun. I love my sisters house. They got a 8 week old puppy and he is way to cute for words, see...



His name is Brady (or so it was when we left, that was up for debate). As terrible as this is, the only pictures I took were of that darn dog. I am very bummed about that. I wish I had gotten some of my human niece and nephew!!! Thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for everything!!!
Well I think that's it for now! I hope everyone is good.
Bye for now!!!!

No comments: