Monday, January 25, 2010

Its been awhile!

Look at this smiley...

I got to spend sometime with this little guy a few weeks ago (and in case you don't know, its Dylan my nephew), let me just tell you, he is a ham!!! The boy is so think, I couldn't believe how heavy he is. He's a very happy baby and is up to about 14lbs. My sister-in-law Rachel goes back to work this week so Ray and him will be able to spend sometime together at grandma's house!
We have been doing pretty well. I have decided that this baby I am caring is a girl (and that's what the pencil tests says I'm having, and we all know that the pencil test is accurate LOL) no, a little over a week ago I started to feel pretty bad. I haven't thrown up but defiantly feel like I could at any moment. That is something that I never really had with Ray. I am very emotional, that I most defiantly had with Ray. I cry at very very silly things, like dropping Ray off at grandma and grandpa for an over night stay so Alvin and I could go to the Monster truck show! I cryed at the movie "Nims Island", which by the way was a very good movie! There have been other things that have made me cry but I cant think of them right now. I get very tired and my headaches are pretty bad. But other than that I'm doing pretty good, I just wish my Doctor's appointment would hurry and get here, only 2 1/2 weeks! That seems like forever! Did you see my baby ticker on the side of my blog? So far she doesnt look like a baby, just an alien.
Ray is doing good in day care. He still cries when I drop him off, but I hear that from moms who's kids have been going to day care all there life, so I'm not to worried about it. He seems like he really likes Steve and Debbie and to me that is what counts. I really haven't taken alot of pictures, I guess I will blame it on me not feeling all that great.
Ray kicked back with Bear watchin Elmo's World...

This is his "oh my gosh" face...

How about those Colts!!!! GO COLTS GO!!!

Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon sorry to hear you are not feeling well, but hope it will pass soon. Ray is so cute! I love his oh my gosh face. I can't belive how much Dylan has grown. Wow! and he is so cute to. He reminds me of Mike when he was a baby.
love you all G. aunt Rachel