Thursday, March 25, 2010

Packed full of pictures!!

We had Rays birthday "party" (if you want to call it that) the day after his birthday. We had Alvin's family over for pizza and cake. We really didn't do much. He got lots of presents. My sister in law Dawn took pictures so I only have a couple I took but you can see her slide show here.
The very yummy cake from Walmart, it had SOOOO much frosting on it...

The computer that Grandma and Grandpa Jones got him..

We are really getting some nice days around here so we have been playing out side some. Ray never wants to come inside once he is out, he shows us his temper when we do bring him in! Hopefully soon his new swing set that he got for his birthday will be up and he can play on that. Alvin has his work cut out for him with that just looking at the instructions makes my head hurt!!!
Daddy chasing him..

I love how he is pulling on his daddy's shirt to pull him closer..

Love that smile!!

I took Ray to an Easter egg hunt at one of the girls I work with church. He had fun while we were inside, he danced to the music, but once we got outside he got so upset! He even went to Jamie, her daughter Jillian didn't like that much, but once she explained to her that Ray needed some lovin she seemed to be OK with that!
Waiting inside..

All the eggs, that Ray wanted nothing to do with..

Upset with mommy..

Upset with Jamie..

This picture was an accident but I am so glad I got it because it shows how Jillian grabbed ahold of her mommy's leg when Ray went to her..

I ended up picking up about 6 or 7 eggs for him. Once we got back into the church, he was fine. He's just a crazy kid!!!
The 3 of us went to the Children's museum on Sunday. Ray really liked, in fact he loved it so much that he had a few melt downs leaving "bob the builder" and the fun water thing because we were making him leave. He is getting really good at those melt downs. He also loved going down the slide with his daddy.





We had fun, the girls at work are taking their kids there this week, and I'm not sure if I am up to taking him with out his Daddy. We will just have to wait and see.
Over all its been a pretty good couple of weeks. My bosses arent working next week for Spring Break, so I will have a pretty easy work week, I plan on working a few days. The girls I work with got me a gift card for a salon/spa, so 2 of the days will be spent with me getting pampered! I cant wait, I'm getting a manicure/pedicure on Tuesday and a massage on Thursday, I have never really had a massage so this should be interesting! I will let you know how it goes!!
Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon it looks like you all had a fun time, and the melt downs will get better as he gets older. I use to tell the kids if that's how they act I wont bring them anymore, also I would make them promise that when I said it was time to go, NO CRYING or I will not bring them anymore.you do this befor leaving the house. when it is time to go remind him of your talk. it may take some time but he will get it and it is so much easyer on you. try it when he goes out side to play and see how it goes. Good luck and we love you all. G.aunt Rachel