Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures.. take 2..

We went to have Rays pictures done at 9:00am Wednesday, but my little guy didn't want to have ANYTHING to do with that! So they were nice enough to reschedule us to 4:00pm. I was very sceptical as to whether he would do it, but after some serious pressure and a good picture taker, we got some good ones. These are some I didn't get, but they are way to cute not to share...

Football player?

He wouldn't get in the chair she wanted him to sit in, but this one was just right...

His "oh my gosh" face...

I love this one except the goofy look I have on my face. I was not suppose to be in the pictures but we were trying anything to get him to do it...

Yes, I spelled his name wrong. ME I did that, it is such a good picture!!!

I don't know, but I think these kinda look the same, what do you think? I think he's going to tell us all about it with that finger...



2 posts in one week, and we still have a birthday! Please, no one fall off there chairs please!

Bye for now!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

That pointing thing is HILAROUS! and i also find it so funny that you spelled his name wrong..hehehe

Anonymous said...

Wow! 2 post in one week! I love it and I can't wait to see the ones you did keep. I love the one of you and Ray, It looks like you are wispering ( Mommy loves you) and he is listening to you. He is such a cute boy. and ofcourse I love his Oh my gosh face! what fun. I am happy you are feeling better to.
love you all Aunt Rachel P

Dawn said...

Shanny, I seriously spit my drink out when I saw the name mispelling pic. That is hysterical! Cute pic though!