Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well we had a very busy weekend, Saturday we went to the Covered Bridge Festival with Grandma and Grandpa Jones and Jessica & Brandon. We had fun it was very HOT and Busy!!!! As most of you know I do not like shoes on babies (especially my own child) but Alvin and I decided (and to make Grandma and Grandpa Jones happy :) to buy Ray a pair of tennis shoe's. He looked like such a big boy with his Big boy jeans and shoe's on. (it made me kinda sad :(
Then on Sunday Chuck, and the girls came over. It was so nice to see them. I really think the girls liked Ray and I think he liked them. They just acted like Moms to him and I loved it. I think it is great what wonderful girls they ALL have turned out to be. They helped me with Ray and Helped clean up after dinner, and they are all still so loving. They still (and better ALWAYS give me a hug) when they see me and leave me!! I just wish we could see them more, but I realize all of our lives are busy. Rhea was sick and didn't come so maybe that will get them over again soon.


Ray is definitely moving around, He hasn't crawled on all 4's yet but he scoots and does the army crawl. We are telling him "NO" all the time now, he goes after everything he shouldn't go after, like the DVD played and the air conditioner grate or under the Coffey table. Alvin looked at me the other night when he went after the Remote and said to me "AND IT BEGINS!!!" for 7 months we have been able to put him down and he stays put well, NO MORE of that. I am going to try and post a video I took on my camera this morning, hopefully it will work.



Well Ray is now awake so I better go tend to him. I hope everyone is well. Bye for now!!

No comments: