Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Outing

Well we had a fun camping trip this past weekend. We went to Raccoon Lake and camped Friday Thur Sunday. We went to the Covered Bridge Festival again. We had a great time.




Poor Ray, he started to crawl (really crawl on all 4's) And we take him somewhere he cant!! He wanted down on the ground so bad. We would let him crawl around on the beds in the camper but he still wanted on the leaf covered ground! We took him to the play ground and I think Alvin and I had more fun watching him than he had, he swung on the swings, went on the teeter toter, went down the slides (with his daddy of course) drank from the water fountain (see the video watch his tongue) He is growing up so fast!!





We had 4 deer behind our campsite. That was pretty neat to see them just walking around, I'm not sure why its so neat to see a deer, but I just get so excited when I see one. Those deer had it made being in a state park and are not aloud to be hunted, there were some hunters a few campsites down from us. (I wonder if they saw them, he he he, I bet that was a big tease if I were those deer I would of stood in front of them and SMILED)




OK enough about the deer. (can you tell how I feel about hunting?) We are anxiously awaiting my moms arrival tomorrow. Alvin and Ray will be picking her up at the airport. I have to work until 7 so I wont be able to go. I cant wait for my mom to see Ray. I think she will be shocked at all the new things he does now, like sits up from the crawling position, pulling himself up to standing. It will be nice having her here, she will be here for 1 week then will be flying back with my nephew Zack that will be spending his fall break down there with them. My sister Stacy and her family are coming up this weekend also. I love to see my family! I'm sure my next post will be about that.
Have a great week!

No comments: