Monday, October 27, 2008

Well we went to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend. Grandma Seeks, Stacy, Van, the kids and of course we went. It was COLD and WINDY!!!!! So I didn't get quite the pictures of Ray that I would of liked, but Alvin got one GREAT one. (I think) This is the smile that's makes me MELT, that scrunched up nose. I just LOVE it!!!! Of course on the hay ride all Ray really cared about was eating the hay. Thanks to Grandma Seeks for paying our way to the pumpkin patch!
The outfit I wanted Ray to wear you cant see in any pictures because he fell asleep while we in the pumpkin patch! Also it was pretty muddy out there. That's OK, I still think he looked pretty cute! We got him a tiny pumpkin. He also got a shirt that said "My 1st pumpkin came from Beasley's pumpkin patch" the shirts were free to baby's.

Grandma Seeks goes home on Thursday morning, I will be sad to see her leave. She sure has enjoyed Ray, and he's done some new things for her to see. He now stands up on things with out even thinking about it. (we had to move his crib mattress down a few notches, I also had to take the mobile down off his bed) He is now talking up a storm, he really has something to say.
I told him today that he's growing up WAAAY to fast for his Mommy to handle and this is to much to do in 1 day.
I hope everyone has a good and safe Halloween! Bye for now.




No comments: