Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just starting







Well I decided I wanted to try and start a blog, I'm not sure if I'll be any good at it (honestly I don't really even know what I'm doing) but I that what the heck let me try it!

We are all doing very well, Ray is getting so big, he's eating all sorts of solid foods. I gave him Mango today and he seemed to really like it! Alvin is out cutting the grass with his new "riding lawn mower" He really needed one, after he hurt his hand awhile back and I had to cut the grass, I realized just how bad he needed one! (I know that's awful) He looks pretty cute on it, he just cruises around the yard thinking he's cool. Ray is sleeping and I'm sitting here watching the people across the street move stuff into there new shed. (something else Alvin needs alot) I think she may be pregnant, I'm so nosey.

This posting stuff seems to be pretty easy, I may have fun doing this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm your first comment!!! You're going to let my post go through aren't you??? Looks great, I'm impressed. You may need to give me lessons. Ray looks adorable!

DJones said...

Looks like I will have another blog to follow!

Mom Jones said...

I think it's great. Sorry it took so long for me to see it. As you can tell I haven't checked my email in a while.