Saturday, November 8, 2008

Big Day

Ray still has his cold. I'm still doing all those things like before. I guess it just has to run it's course. He acts like he feels fine, he's still happy and plays with his toys. But I still feel so sorry for him!

Boy oh Boy today was a big day, 1st we took Ray to the Christmas gift and hobby show, and he got to see Santa! This year he didn't mind him but next year may be a different story. I am getting in the mood for the holidays now. I wanted to come home and put all my stuff up. (still way to early) We didn't get much, I did get Ray 1st ornament for the Christmas tree. I'm not sure that I'm happy with it, so I will be getting another maybe. They had some neat stuff there, but it was so busy, it was had to walk and look at things cause of how busy it was. We had fun though.


After that Alvin and I were hungry, we had the camera and we were passing my favorite place to eat, "Hooters" so we stopped and got Ray's picture taken with a Hooters girl! That's my boy!! Ray might not really care now but I'm sure when he see's this picture when he's a teenager he will think it's pretty cool!

Well for some of you that don't know I have Carpel Tunnel syndrome and I need to have surgery on both hands. I have scheduled the surgery for December 11Th. I will have my worst hand (left) done 1st then hopefully get the 2ND done the last week in December. My deductible has been met this year due to my infection I had in April due to the c-section, that's why I want to get it done this year. I am looking very forward to not having numb hands. The Doctor suggests that I do it before I get pregnant again. (that wont be for awhile) He said that due to it being soooooo bad while I was pregnant with Ray. He thinks because I'm having alot of problems now that it may be worse when I get pregnant again. (Alvin and I cant take that again)

Ray starts swim lessons next weekend and we are looking forward to that. His lessons are every Saturday for 8 weeks, I'm excited but I don't want to get into a bathing suit (scary) Ray loves his bath so much that I hope he likes swimming.

Hope all is well.

No comments: