Friday, November 28, 2008

Ray's 1st Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday! We spent the day over at Alvin's Aunt Linda and Rory's house. They had all kinds of good food. All the normal Thanksgiving day food but I think my favorite was Chuck's noodles! They are so good!!!!! Ray had "sweet potato's and turkey and banana's" and he also had his "puffs" that he likes so much! It was great seeing everyone and spending the day with them.
Ray got another tooth finally, I've been saying he was going to get this tooth for 6 months now. 17 more to go!! I don't like teething (I'm sure Ray doesn't either) Ray had his 2nd swim class last Saturday and I had to take him by myself because Alvin had to work, Mommy didn't do the greatest job keeping his mouth above the water, he kept choking. I felt so bad, so I'm glad and I'm sure Ray's glad that Daddy's going this time!
I hope everyone had a great day yesterday!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Where are the turkey-eating pics????