Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Well Ray had his 1st Halloween. What a great night! We went over to Uncle Steve and Aunt Dawn's to go Trick or Treating with Ray's cousins, Jess and Brandon. Ray was a Skeleton, Jess was a Princess and Brandon was Spiderman! It was so much fun to take Ray up to the house's, he didn't know what was going on but I did and it was special to me. We didn't take him to every house but he got quite a bit of candy (for Alvin and I) I put Ray in a chicken costume just to get his picture in it. Alvin said "poor Ray" but he looked awful cute in it!
My Mom got back to Florida, she left last Thursday morning. I always hate it when my family leaves. I know I will see them in March for Ray's 1st birthday. (really not that far away) We got to spend an evening with my nephew Zach, he flew back with my mom so he spent the night with us. Boy is he getting old. I enjoyed seeing him with Ray.


Ray stayed all night last night with his Aunt Dawn, Uncle Steve and cousins, so that Alvin and I could go to karaoke. I shed a few tears but I did fine. That was only the 2nd time Alvin and I have gone out for the night. We had a great time and will have to do it again. Alvin didnt have a very good day on Sunday. Lets just say it been awhile since he's had that many! Thanks again to Aunt Dawn and family for taking Ray!

I also wanted to post a few pictures of the weekend that my sister and her family came up, it was very short but it was so good to see them. Evan and Kayla are growing up so fast. I always enjoy my time I have with them. They were able to go to the Pumkin Patch with Ray so it was special to me.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween and I'll try to post soon.

1 comment:

DJones said...

I put up a couple of pics. I have more, but only a few...