Monday, June 1, 2009

Not alot going on!

We didn't do hardly anything this weekend except stay at home! It was a great break from having some very busy weekends. The only thing Ray and I did was go to a graduation party on Saturday. Daddy stayed home and did some yard work. Alvin has been very busy pulling up bushes and shrubs and laying mulch. Our house was landscaped when we moved in, but Alvin and I didn't know how to take care of the shrubs and they pretty much looked like weeds, so Alvin pulled them all up, and it looks SOOO much better! We had 2 bushes by our garage that Alvin never liked, one of them wasn't doing so good, so Alvin dug it out, and the other one he replanted. So cross your fingers that it survives in the backyard.
Some pictures of Ray helping daddy with the yard work...
Flowers that DID NOT get dug up...Ray on Daddy's ladder...don't worry Alvin was right there....

I realized that I haven't posted about things Ray says these days so here goes...more (with the sign & voice), kitty, again, dog, ball, night-night, he goes "mmmmm" when he likes what he is eating. I'm sure there is a few more but I cant think of them.

He noticed the moon the other day, it was Saturday and you could see the moon, he looked up and pointed. He's running around like hes been doing it all his life. He is just getting so big so fast.

Alvin started his new job on Monday. He really didn't have anything bad to say, only that it was different. I hope that this job will work out for him.

Hope everybody is doing good!

Bye for now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shannon
I love the flowers and isn't Ray cute. He looks like he is having so much fun in the pool.I love the one of him and Alvin. Did Alvin spalsh him? that face and his hair he is just so funny and cute! I know what you mean about the bushes we had to get rid of some for the same reason. well it looks like it will be another nice weekend for the pool comming up, so have fun, and I will see you soon.
love you all Aunt Rachel P.