Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm back and LOTS of pictures...

Where do I begin? I guess with our venture out to see the dinosaur's, we went on the 11Th of July to see "walking with dinosaur's". That was really neat, I have a few good pictures, but if you want more, go check out my sister-in-laws Dawn's blog (Keeping up with the Jones) she has a slide show of our day. (feel free to look at her other posts also :)
If you look close you can see the baby t-rex in the right corner...

Ray and daddy looking over the railing at mommy...love that smile...

On our way into Conseco Fieldhouse, Ray was sound asleep, he was a very good boy, he wasn't scared and he sat though the whole thing just fine, they had an intermission and we took him out so he could run around...


Ray and daddy take showers together on the weekends...


I know that I post alot of "sleeping" pictures, but this one is so cute...

Ray sitting in his sink, he's not going to fit much longer...

He loves to stand up and then bend over and look between his legs, he does it all the time, (again if you look at Dawns blog and look at her post called "Ray day" you can see him do it in her pictures also (and all the other cute pictures)

Saturday night we went to Alvin's work for a car show and hog roast, we had a good time, (take note in the clothes Ray is wearing, a thermal shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, and it is the middle of July! How sad is that?)

I think he looks like such a big boy in this picture...


He got to pet a very nice dog, he loves dogs....

He really wanted this Jimmy Nutron (is that who that is?)


Look at that sky, it didn't rain at all, not one drop...

Some guys Alvin works with play in a band and they played that night, Ray really liked the music, he was up front and center, he was quite the entertainer...


He was bogeying down in this picture, talk about good seats, it doesn't get much better than this..

I hope everyone is good, I'm glad I'm back, I have to do my pictures different but thanks to Holly, it worked out ok, it wasnt so stressful for me tonight!
Bye for now!!!

3 comments:

DJones said...

Thanks for the shout out. :) Just this morning Brandon sleeping looked pretty much like Ray's sleeping picture.

Holly said...

anything to make your life easier! My future son-in-law looked so cute with his little jeans on!

Dawn said...

Cute pics! Love the upside down one and the Jimmy Neutron one. I can't believe you didn't steal that for him.