Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Guess what...

Guess who has an ear infection....
If you guessed Ray, then you were right! Yep, another one! I picked this picture cause that is how he has been acting. We noticed that on Saturday he was sneezing an awful lot, then Sunday the dam broke and his nose wouldn't stop running! Monday and Tuesday he was running a low grade fever wasn't eating or sleeping well and was SO SO SO cranky, so we decided that with our insurance getting ready to expire (with Alvin's old job) it would be a good idea to get him in before then. Good thing we did cause he's got one in his right ear. I don't understand ear infections! Why do they happen? What causes them?
So now Ray is on that good ole bubble gum stuff, (that I am allergic to, so I cross my fingers every time he takes it, that he doesn't break out in hives) He likes it right now, but he gets pretty tired of it by the time 10 days is up. So hopefully I will have my happy, healthy boy back soon...

Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh poor guy! Hope he's feeling well enough to catch some fireworks tomorrow! Happy 4th!