Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lets try this again..

I think my frustration is gone for now, but only time will tell. Nope, its back!!! Why wont it let me drag the pictures down, like its always done before!!!!!!!! I guess I will just have to figure out a different way of posting pictures! Sorry for that little rant!!!
Ray is still dealing with a nasty nose, but I think he is feeling a little better. The boy amazes me! He seems to be so smart, he will say anything you say, his big one right now is "pew wee" while he waves his hand in front of his nose. I really need to get it on video. He wanted more crackers the other day, so he came up to me saying "more" while he was signing it to me, so I told him to go get me his bowl and I would give him more, and he did it! This maybe stuff that most of you say "well yeah, he should be doing that" but that was the 1st time he had done it for me and he is just growing up so fast! He does so much other stuff! He is becoming a very independent boy!
Mommy and Ray watching fireworks...My not so "sweet" boy...these are becoming more frequent

I hope everyone is doing well, I have enjoyed my few days I have had off, it is so nice to spend lots of time with Ray, but the weekend will be here soon enough and I will get more time!

Bye for now!!!

No comments: