Monday, July 27, 2009

Hendricks County Fair and a few others!

I'm going to start at the end of the weekend and go back. Sunday, I had a bridal shower to go to, it was a very nice shower, I realized that I really don't know the bride all that well, cause I didn't win anything LOL! No, really I do know the bride, you can read her blog, its the one called "Dana & Danny's wedding blog" I am so happy for her! Congrats to you Dana!!
I then came home and Ray and I watched daddy pressure wash the front of the house!
Here are just a few pictures on Sunday...
I think magazines say you shouldn't let your child do this, but we did it and were ok...
These are at the fair, look its a turkey looking at a turkey (ha ha)...
Petting a bunny...
He wasn't to sure of the goats....Watchin' the horse's...
Corn on the cob anyone?
I wish this one wasn't so blurry, I think its pretty neat...
Some of the rides he got to ride on, this one he was still to little but the worker said it was ok..
The merry go round that he really liked!
Just a cute one...
We had alot of fun at the fair, it was a nice night. Ray is still to little for the rides but next year will be different!
I was told that I needed to make my pictures bigger (Dawn at work) so I gave it a try, so thats why there bigger, what do ya think? Hope everyone is good!
Bye for now!!!

No comments: