Thursday, August 13, 2009

Do you like the forehead?

Well we took another fall on Tuesday. Ray has been at his Aunt Dawn's house this week cause grandma and grandpa are out of town on vacation. Ray was with Jess and Brandon playing with side walk chalk and down he went! I usually call Dawn/grandma during the day to find out how he is doing, well Tuesday I didn't call and when Alvin walked in with Ray I was very shocked! Ray is/was fine but it sure looked nasty!

He has done pretty good with his Aunt Dawn, he really likes her, I picked him up on Monday and he reached out for her, while I had him! I told him he couldn't come back if he was going to be like that! I know Dawn will read this so "Thank you Dawn, you have helped us out alot" We get to return the favor with baby sitting tomorrow night while they go to a pre season colts game. GO COLTS!
Here are a few more pictures from our week..
This picture is to funny...

I think he looks like my baby pictures here...

He's learning way to early about the remote...

1 comment:

DJones said...

We all get to enjoy it when we have our "Ray days." Works out nicely that we can swap kids, but no need to return the favor of a little "road rash." :) We do appreciate it!! (you watching them)And have fun with them tonight!