Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm a slacker!

I may be a slacker with the whole "blog" but I've been busy! It started Thursday night when my sister Stacy and brother in law Van stopped by before heading back to Kentucky! We had a nice visit with them and we ordered pizza. It was great to see them even if it was just for the evening. Stacy gave Ray his bath and as you can tell by the picture, I think Stacy got a bath also...
Friday night we spent getting the house ready for my mom and dad. They got to our house Saturday afternoon. Saturday night my brother Greg, his girlfriend Rene, my nephew Zach and his girlfriend Mika came over for a cook out! Ray really liked Zach, they ran around the back yard and had a good time... I just love this picture...
Zach and his girlfriend, I think they really like each other..
Sunday we hung out at my house until dinner time and then we went over to my mother and father in laws house for dinner. All of Alvins family came to see my parents. I'm so glad Alvins family gets along with mine. Here's a few from our evening over there...



My mom and Ray on the swing at our house..
We had a great time with them, I really wish they didnt have to leave, but my mom had a doctor appointment early Wednesday so they had to get back for that! I think over all my mom is doing well, she gets very tired and she goes to bed early, her back does start to hurt her, but other than those couple of things she seems to be good! They enjoyed there visit with Ray. The last time they saw him was in January so he has changed alot since then, that was right after my mom was diagnosed so what of that visit they remember is questionable. I know I am already looking forward to the next visit with them.
Here are a few other pictures from this week,

Tree Boy..

And he's off..

He had been eating spinach dip, they Alvin gave him a pickle, gotta love that face..

Sometimes this kid can be very weird...

Another "dirty" picture, he was a MESS...

I'm sure I'm leaving some stuff that happenend out, but I cant remember right now, and if anyone notices missed spelled words, I cant get my spell check to work.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
so happy to see your mom is doing well, and boy that nephew is cute! Looks like you all had a wonderful weekend. I love all the pictuers of Ray, he is gowing so fast it is hard to belive!
see you soon, love you all>
Aunt Rachel P.