Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1st time at the Zoo...

We took Ray to the zoo on Sunday for the 1st time! It was a great day, the weather was great, not to hot and a nice breeze! I think Ray liked it, he did really well considering he was almost asleep when we got there.
Here is a picture of them on the merry go round, Ray really enjoys those. (it looks like Daddy has fun too :) Every time they came around to me Ray would just smile!Petting a goat..
Waiting in "line" to see the Komodo dragon, that dragon was really cool, I couldn't get a good picture of him because of the glass...
Waving at the Zebra's...
One of the Bear's swimming...
Ray's version of a Monkey...

A funny Ray story, Grandma called me Tuesday night and said Ray left her a surprise in the toilet, and no its not what you think, he left her, a wod of Kleenex, a diaper, and a can of sprite in the toilet! I sure wish she had gotten a picture of that! Too funny!

Bye for now!!

No comments: