Sunday, October 11, 2009

Howdy!

We have been fighting colds around here! Ray and I have been sick and we both went to the doctor on Friday, the Dr. told me I had/have bronchitis, and Ray has just a cold, Alvin is working on something, but is taking meds to hopefully not get it so bad. Ray and I are feeling much better, last week was kinda miserable for us. Saturday we went to the covered bridge festival. We waited until it got warmer outside to leave our house, well that was a mistake. Traffic was awful!!!!! We should have just not gone. But when we did get there we enjoyed ourselves, besides all the people it turned out to be a very nice day!
He doesn't look amused...

That's better...

By the Mansfield water fall...

Happy boy...

This picture doesn't do it justice (if you click on the picture you get a better feel for all the people), but look at the sea of people..were we crazy or what?

Zonked out on the way home..

This weekend my sister and her family are coming up from Kentucky and we are going to go to the pumpkin patch, I cant wait. We did it last year and we would like to make it a family tradition each year with them.
I hope every one has a good week!
Bye for now!!!

No comments: