Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Carving and More...

1st off this is what my thieves left that morning...

Lovely isn't it? I guess I should be happy that my van was still in the drive way!

Anyway back to the real reason of this post. We have been enjoying the mild temperatures, so we had a little "cook out" Monday night and we played in the leaves we have in our back yard, (you can count the leaves back there) I wish my parents or Alvin's mom and dad lived in there old houses, cause Ray would have had so so much fun with all those leaves!



Then tonight we carved our pumpkin, Ray didn't do much to help us but he liked it after..



See the gift Ray gave to Gabrielle, its a beanie baby that looks just like her. He just took it over to her and placed it right there and she kept it there for quite awhile. He really loves her, to bad the feeling isn't mutual...she does pretty good with him, he really has to continue to bother her before she will hiss at him and that breaks his heart!


Ray and I went over to my sister-in-laws house today to get a few things finished up before baby Dylan comes! We went to Babies R us to get a few things she needed and I had to get some things also. I offered to take her walking around the mall so she would go into labor LOL. It was fun to see the nursery set up and help her with some things. I hope I made a few things a little easier for her. She is 38 weeks so he can come anytime now, he's fully cooked and her house is ready, and I want to meet the little guy!
My next post will be about Halloween, he's going to be a Vampire this year. Ray also starts swim lessons this Saturday. I think he will have alot of fun this year. He was only 8 months old when we did it last time, so I think he will be alot better at it! He's got a busy weekend ahead, I for see lots of pictures!
Have a great Halloween!!
Bye for now!!!

No comments: