Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No major news today!

My mom went to her Oncologist today, the same man that treated her Breast Cancer, that they really like alot. He scheduled her for a bunch of test, one of many is tomorrow, I think they have been calling it a "Pet scan"? It will tell them if she has anymore cancer in her body. My mom is pretty nervous about that! I keep telling her she will be fine, but I'm sure if I were in her shoe's I'd be nervous too! She was in alot of pain today, but she took her pain meds and when I talked to her she was feeling better! Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers, there are working!!!
I leave for Florida on Thursday and I will update my blog but I may have to wait until I get home to post pictures on it.
Here are a couple of pictures we have taken in the last couple of days,
I really like this one I just wish it were more centered

Daddy and Ray at Office DepotLooking at the snow!

No comments: