Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm going to try and look back at this year, it's been quite a busy year so here I go:

January
Not much went on this month just continuing to cook our Baby! We started our Labor and Delivery classes!
February
The beginning of the month Alvin and I went on our "Baby Moon" we went to Cincinnati Ohio and stayed in a Hampton Inn (very nice) and went shopping at a few local malls around there, we just went on our last "just the 2 of us" trips! We had a great time!
I had my 1st of 2 baby showers on the 16Th, My sister-in-law Dawn and mother-in-law gave it to me, They did more than I expected, it was so nice. My family was able to fly/drive in for it, which made it even better! We also had our "breastfeeding class"
Then on the 21st I was put on bed rest, due to protein in my urine. Me happy and on bed rest!
On the 23rd I had my work Baby shower, Abby from my work gave it to me, She did a great job, it was at my house so with me on bed rest it worked out great!

March

What can I say about March, Alvin's birthday was on the 6Th, I felt bad cause I couldn't do anything for him, I had to give him a Valentines Day card cause I couldn't get to the store to buy him a birthday card! I had my BABY! I was admitted to the hospital on the 11Th for an induction then at 11:18 on the 12Th. Our 7lb 2oz baby boy came into this world.The rest of March was full of visitors and lack of sleep!

April

I went back into the Hospital for a weekend due to an infection caused by my c-section, that was then followed by 15 days of IV antibiotics, that was awful! Ray is growing fast!May

This month was Rays 1st smile! OH MY GOSH! How wonderful is that! Also Alvin & I left Ray for the 1st time over night! That was so hard. This was the month that I went back to work!
June

Ray started sitting up in the Bumbo seat and really started to get into TV. We had our 1st trip as a family, it was the weekend of 6-27 we went to Gatlinberg TN to surprised my Mom & Dad. This was also the weekend Ray turned from his tummy to his back for the 1st time.
July


Happy 4Th of July and my Birthday month. We watched fireworks over at Steve & Dawn's house. We took Ray to the park for the 1st time. Ray got his 1st tooth this month.


August


We went to the State Fair this month, Ray started eating solid foods. Grandma & Grandpa Seeks came into town.
September


Ray is 6 months this month, he started to sit up by himself this month. We had to get dressed up to go to a wedding.

October

This was a busy month, Ray crawled and pulled himself up in the same day. We went on our 1st camping trip with Ray and Alvin's family, then we went again a week later just the 3 of us. Then we had Halloween. My family came to town and we went to the pumpkin patch.
November

We went and saw Santa at the Christmas gift and Hobby show, Started Swim lessons, Ray walked behind a "walker" toy, and of course had Thanksgiving!
December

Ray started dancing, and clapping, we had Ray's 1st Christmas, I had 2 surgery's and New Years Eve.

I'm sure I have forgotten somethings, it's been a crazy year, but one I will never forget! I hope everyone had a great year!

No comments: