Friday, September 18, 2009

1st Hair Cut!

Well I took Ray to get his hair cut tonight! He was such a good boy! I asked Alvin's mom to tag along with me for moral support, ya no I get kinda emotional when it comes to things like this! She also was able to get some good pictures of it. He kinda whimpered some but he never really cryed (neither did mommy)! The girl that cut his hair was really good, she was fast and did a good job. Cookie Cutters came highly recommend to me and now I recommend it also!
Before...




After...see all happy...

Here are some others from tonight and this past week...
At Dana and Danny's wedding...

Family picture..

Ray fast asleep at the wedding..

Daddy and Ray in a tent having a good Ole' time, I love how Ray is looking at his daddy and smiling so so big...

Just look at my big boy sportin his "big boy" hair cut, SO SO handsome and he's growing up right before my eyes...


Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I can't belive how much older he looks with just a hair cut! its adorable! and im glad he was a good boy!