Friday, September 4, 2009

Tennessee Bound!

Well my next post will be from Tennessee! We are leaving tonight, we are going to stop on the way down there because we cant check into the cabin until 3:00 Saturday. Alvin would like to stop at Cumberland Falls. He used to go there when he was younger and really enjoyed it, so he would like to take Ray, and I've never been before! We are taking our 50 year old lap top (but it works and that is all that matters) so hopefully I will post while we are there! (I just found out that the cabin has dial up, so maybe I wont be posting to much) For those of you that don't know my sister has a cabin in Wears Valley TN which is very close to Pigeon Forge. We really don't have any major plans, but we will be there until Wednesday. I am just so so excited. This our 1st real trip as a family! See you all in TN!
I cant post with out a picture or 2 or 3 so here you go...
Peeking at the dogs, though a hole in the fence...
Looking over the fence at the dogs, he LOVES to do this...

Just Ray looking like he's up to something...
Hope you all have a good long weekend!

Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Okay, is is just me or am I the only one having a hard time reading this red writing?

BTW, the pics are cute. Hope your back is better. have a great trip!