Monday, September 28, 2009

Overalls

When we were in Gatlinburg we got Ray a pair of Overalls, we got him 18 month and thought he would never fit in them. Saturday I decided to try them and oh my did he look cute! They are a little long but other than that they fit fine. He wasn't to sure of them at 1st but he got used to them..


Here are some other pictures taken Saturday night in his way to cute and way way to big colts pj's. They were given to me by a girl I worked with and she couldn't wait to see Ray in them. I think we need to put these away for a little while...



I have to tell you all a very funny story (I'm sure it was funny to us cause we heard it come out of his mouth) Sunday I cut Alvin's hair, which I use the clippers for, so we decided to do it out side, Ray was out in the yard and we were on the porch, Ray walked up a little ways, stopped and was looking at us, he mumbled something and stopped, then clear as day he said "OH MAN" (something he has just picked up) Oh my did Alvin and I laugh. It was so so funny. Just thought I'd share.
Bye for now!!!

No comments: