Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not much of anything!

Hi there, not alot going on hear since my last post. We went to a 4x4 truck show and Hog Roast on Saturday. The truck show was kinda neat, with the exception of the parking lot triple parked people (there was 1 area that was triple parked with about 5 cars in the middle) and guess who was one of the cars in the middle....if you guessed us then you were right! I was SOOOOOOO mad, and of course I had to use the bathroom and we didn't get our hand stamped to get back into the truck show, so the attendant had to take me up to the gate to explain the situation and see if they would allow me back in, thank goodness they did, so while I was in there I got a couple bottles of water because Alvin and I had nothing to drink. Their "solution" was to make an announcement telling that the person parked in our lot with this licence plate # had to move there car immediately. They never showed but someone else did and we were able to inch by inch get the truck out. Alvin said that next year he and Ray will go and leave me at home. That, I think will be fine with me. The Hog roast is always fun! A family friend has one every year, everything was very good, and Ray had fun getting dirty and just being able to run around. Its always great to see people we haven't seen since last year.
This was getting ready to leave for our busy day...(we dont make a habit of letting him stand on the table)

Boys will be boys, (even with beads around his neck LOL)


Ray in his 1st bounce house, he liked it but never stood up...

Howdy partner...how cute is this..

Hope you all are doing well.
Bye for now!!!

No comments: