Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I interupt this book so I can blog...alot

I guess I will take time away from the book New Moon so I can blog! I started that book and I cant seem to put it down unless I have too! (In case you have been on the plant mars or better yet the moon ha ha, that book is from the "Twilight" series)Anyway, we had a great time on our vacation to Tennessee, Ray did very well except for eating! That boy was BAD BAD BAD!!! He wouldn't sit in his highchair (and for the sake of all others that were trying to have a peaceful meal, we gave into him) and he wouldn't just "sit" in the booth, he had to be standing and he even liked to put his butt up on the table (we put a stop to that)he threw a crayon in the booth behind him, luckily there was no one in the booth. But other than that he was very good!
We left Friday night and stopped right outside of Louisville, we had a really nice room that had a king size bed that Ray LOVED! He had so much fun on it. To our surprise the hotel had an indoor pool that we went and used that night, and I didn't have my camera, but Ray was jumping off the side and having a great time! We headed for the cabin Saturday morning. Stopping by Cumberland Falls in Kentucky. That was so pretty, I didn't think I had been there before but after being there I remember that Alvin's family took me there when we were dating.
Here are some pictures of our time there Saturday...

We got to Gatlinburg late afternoon and we just went to the cabin and stayed there the rest of the night. Sunday it rained pretty much all day so our outdoor plans were void. So we went to an indoor mall and drove around looking at stuff. We got in the hot tub every night, Ray loved it, we turned the heat down so it wasn't to hot for him but it was still warm.




Monday we spent at my favorite outlet mall in Sevierville. Man I love that place. Then Tuesday we were in Gatlinburg. We took Ray up the Sky lift! He was stiff as a board at 1st, then he enjoyed it! I road up with them, then on the way down I got in the swing in front of them so I could take some pictures.




Here are some more from our trip...

I told you he was Super Ray..


This is the mountain that the cabin is in...
We decided to head for home on Tuesday night so we could break up the trip for Ray (and its fun to stay at a hotel)Ray and daddy enjoying the king sized bed....

We had a great time and cant wait to go back! I had to go back to work on Thursday but Alvin was off the rest of the week, they went to the park both days.


We went to a wedding on Saturday. Congrats to Dana and Dani! It was a beautiful wedding and all Dana's hard work paid off in the end. Sunday we stayed home, we watched Jess and Brandon for just a short time until grandma & grandpa picked them up.
Now that I have taken lots of your time, I think I will go now (I have a book to read ya no LOL) Hope everyone is good and I hope to not stay away this long again!
Bye for now!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thank you for posting. I was beginning to think I was the only one blogging anymore! And by the way, you typed that Dana & Dani got married. LOL!

Shannon said...

OOPS! Thats funny!