Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello

Hi there! Not really a whole lot to talk about this week. We are all feeling better and Alvin (that goodness) never (knock on wood) got what Ray and I had! Ray is back to eating, he has had a few 12 ounce bottle's, I guess maybe he knows that they (the bottles) will be going away in less than 1 month! That makes mommy sad. Alvin and I went out and got alot of stuff for his birthday party yesterday. I still cant believe he will be 1 year old.
I'm not sure if my mom and dad will be able to come for his party, my mom started her Chemo today so she's not sure how she will do with it. She is doing a clinical trail, that is a combination of 3 different chemo drugs. So she's not sure how it will make her feel or how often she will do it. She will not loose her hair with this stuff. I think she is pretty happy about that. She has gotten out of the house alot, and I am happy to hear that.
I think thats all for now, I hope everyone has a good week!
Here are a few pictures that I think are cute, (dont I think they are all cute?)

No comments: