Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have a sick boy!

Ray is sick again! It started Tuesday morning I noticed he was coughing, I took him to his Aunt Dawn's for the day and when I got home, he had been running a low grade fever and just wasn't himself. So Wednesday he still had all the same symptoms and that night he got pretty bad, coughing, runny nose, fever, so I called the Dr. and took him this morning to get checked out, well my boy has Croup. They gave him a steroid at the office and told me to watch his breathing and the steroid should make him better in about 24 hours.
It just seems he's been sick alot lately, but if you look at his 1 year of life, he has really only been sick about 3 times, I don't know if that's good or bad. I stayed home with him today, I hope that makes him feel better. I know when I'm sick I want my mom (still at my age) so hopefully he'll be the same.
Hope everyone is good! Bye for now!

No comments: