Friday, February 27, 2009

I think this is a record

I cant believe I have posted as much as I have this month, I guess I have alot to talk about! I wanted to fill you all in on my mom, she went home from the hospital today. She found out that the pain medicine she was on basically "attacked" her liver and that's what caused the infection! So they have changed her pain medicine and all her tests have come back fine and her liver is functioning normal again, Thank goodness! She was very ready to get home, I called her today and they were leaving the hospital, so I really didn't get to talk to her.
Ray is still coughing and nasty nose. Alvin said he can feel that his chest is congested also. I cant believe this illness that is going around town. My boss called in sick today because of it, and that is soooooo not like him. All the girls at work have gotten it also. Can we just say "we need spring?" I am ready to open my windows and not wear a coat, the smell of fresh cut grass, and a thunder storm! It did storm here last night, I only heard it thunder twice. So to me that doesn't count!
My boys, can you tell Ray likes his Daddy? (Daddy likes Ray an awful lot too)

Bye for now!

No comments: