Monday, February 9, 2009

Mohawk

Ray's 1st Mohawk, how cute is that?
We are all feeling alittle better, besides having a few issue's I think we are on the down hill slope. YEAH!!!! We all did get out of the house on Saturday and took Ray to Chuck E Cheese's. What were we thinking going on a Saturday? We didn't know that you had to order food 1st then they gave you a table. So we just went in and looked for a table but they all had "Reserved" on them, so we thought "ok we will just play and eat lunch elsewhere" then I asked the lady if all the tables were taken and she said to order food and they would give us a table. That really is a great idea so that people don't come just to play and take a table anyway! Here are a few pictures of our day.
He loved the "Bob the builder" ride, he got very upset when we took him off! (I don't think that's going to get any better)

This little boy was nice enough to let Ray ride with him, Alvin paid for 2 rides, (of course he let Ray ride, what kid wouldn't when its free)Ray didn't care for it when it went WAY up, he was ready to get off then,Boy this place changed from when I was a kid, what happened to the band? Looking at the train, we were going to put tokens in but people kept getting in front of us, so "Thanks everybody for letting Ray watch for free"Then we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's house and Ray had fun on the "Pink" thing that he will love us for when he's older, he didn't seem to care ,Everything else is good, I talked to my mom and she GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE, she went to breakfast then she felt good enough to go to Lowe's where they got some new things for the house. I'm so happy to hear that she got out! She said her back now feels like she has a cramp in it, she is on her way, she sees her Oncologist tomorrow to see whats next!

Bye for now, and by the way I'm moving up in the computer world, I got a "Face book" account! Boy oh boy, I got a Blog and a Face book account, whats next for me?

I am really going to try hard to work a full week this week, wish me luck!

No comments: