Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busted lip #2

We got another one! Ray is not allowed to crawl on grandma & grandpa's kitchen floor again! (that's what grandma says) She even put a gate up so he cant go in there! It was pretty much the same thing as last time, this time his lip is worse! My poor baby!

I went into Ray's room to wake him up and he looked so sweet again, I had to take another picture, and yes, he does wear other pajama's, can you see him holding onto his crib bar?Ray is walking alot more! He still really hasn't figured out how to start walking without starting from an object or us, he has done it maybe once. He looks so cute when he walks, he's so so so proud of himself! Look at the "big" boy,Another picture with him in a hat! I love him in one (I love him all the time :) He just looks so cute!Over all I think my boy is pretty darn cute!!!!!! Can you tell?

Bye for now!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Okay, enough is enough, time for a full-face mask helmet! Poor little guy. :(