Monday, April 27, 2009

Some GREAT news & pictures

The great news......My mom had a Cat scan done last week and it shows that the cancer has been reduced 58% after 3 Chemo treatments!!!!!!!!! That news makes me so so so happy, and to hear my mom sound so good makes me happy too! Its like my mom is BACK!!!!! They got out of the house on Sunday and went to my sisters house. They really needed a change in scenery. They (the Dr's) are going to keep up the same plan, and she had another dose of chemo today! I am so HAPPY! Have I told you that I'm happy?
We had a busy weekend, Saturday we played outside, then Saturday night Ray had a "sleep over" at Steve and Dawn's, while Alvin and I went out. We had a great time. We were supposed to sleep in on Sunday due to the fact Ray wasn't here, well I was up at 7:30AM!!!! I was very upset. So we got up and went and got him! Then we went to grandma and grandpa's house and had lunch. We came home and Ray and I were very very tried, so I held him and we took a nap. It was so nice, my baby in my arms, the windows open, a nice breeze and my wind chimes chiming. I wish it would have never ended! Here are some pictures....

Besides the booger in his nose, I really like this pictureThis picture looks like he is bookin' across the yardGuess who has a black eye, you guessed it, he was walking across our living room floor and he tripped on the blanket we had down and right into the coffee table!Isn't this just pitiful?I thought this was funny, with his t-shirt and it looks like he's holding up the window....Bye for now!

No comments: