Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail!

Happy Easter! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves. We spent the day at grandma and grandpa Jones' today, but 1st the Easter bunny paid Ray a little visit. He didn't leave much just a big Stuffed Bear and a movie. There isn't alot of candy Ray can eat yet, but he did get some from grandma and grandpa.
Ray on his 1st Easter egg hunt. I realized after I got to their house that I had nothing to put on Rays feet, so I ran to the Dollar general store to see if they had anything, the only thing there was generic crocks. They were only $4.00 so I got them. Ray hated them!!!!!! They didn't fit very well, what do you except from $4 dollar "dollar general shoe's" (no offense, for those of you who wear shoes from there, I need to go back, they had alot of neat things there) So anyway, we decided he could go in his socks, and he did fine!

Ray and his cousins, we got some family pictures while we were there, that was so comical, we all laughed very hard about those, but they did get a few good ones!We had a good day. I just cant believe it was Ray's 2nd Easter!

Bye for now!!

No comments: