Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun evening outside!

Today was absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! So after Alvin and I got off work and before Dinner, we headed outside. Steve and Dawn gave us a baby swing, well lets just say Ray loved it!!!

I just think this picture is tooooo funny! Everything is good! Since I have been working Mondays, the weekend cant come fast enough! I am so ready to be with Ray by Thursday, I miss him so much and really miss "my" day with him. In the summer, I will be getting off at 3:00 on Wednesday, so I'll get some more time with him. It just seems like the nights are so routine, pick Ray up, head home, dinner, clean Ray up from dinner (sometimes, that's a chore in its self), I do the dishes while Daddy and Ray play, maybe sit down for 5 minutes (to catch my breath), give Ray his bath (my favorite time), get Ray ready for bed, give him his milk, we play for a 1/2 hour or so, brush Rays teeth, change his diaper, rock him (my favorite time), he sleeps! That leaves me about 1 hour to do anything that needs done (and by the looks of my house, I am just sitting on my butt for that hour :). Don't get me wrong I wouldn't change it for the world, I just wish there was MORE time!!!!!! They grow up so so so dag gone fast! Who ever started making work time longer than family time should be shot! I guess I should have gone to school to do something to make lots and lots of money, and then I wouldn't have to work this much! But then again, if I had done that I wouldn't have Alvin and Ray, so that said I will keep this life and love and complain about it! (I really am smiling the whole time I'm writing this:)


Enough of the bitching, these are a couple of pictures I took this morning before I left for WORK :)



I just think he is so cute!Bye for now!

No comments: