Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Bunny

Ray got to see the VERY scary Easter bunny. I'm sorry but this bunny was scary! We went shopping at Wal-mart on Saturday and they were doing complimentary pictures with him, well needless to say he didn't like him, (I really don't blame him) The lady asked if I still wanted the picture taken, "of course I do", this is a classic picture, too funny!
On a different note, Ray has had a spot on his upper belly for awhile now, I have been treating it with Hyrocortisone cream, (if you can remember his rash from past postes, this is how the Dr. told me to treat it) and its not getting any better, in fact, it has been getting worse. I also noticed last night that he had little bumps on his back. He had also been running a fever late last week. So I called the Dr. today and they wanted to see him, now that I am working Mondays again, I asked grandma to take him to the appointment. The rash got progressively worse as the day went on. He has "Roseola" I guess its a virus and will go away. But he sure looks miserable, but he really doesn't seem to be bothered by it. These are not very good pictures but I think you get an idea of it

Thanks to grandma for taking him to the Dr. :)

I went in to wake him up the other morning and look how sweet he was, it was so hard to wake him up when he was this peaceful.Bye for now!

No comments: