Friday, April 24, 2009

Lovin' this weather!

After a very crappy beginning of the week (weather wise), the end of the week is great, besides all of us having colds! What's up with that? Ray is walking like crazy, he got another tooth yesterday, that makes 8, he is working on a molar! His poor mouth, the bump he has back where the molar is coming in is huge!!! It really doesn't seem to be getting him down though.
Here are LOTS of pictures from tonight,
Ok, this one is from last night, he is getting in trouble, he knows he's not allowed to put his hand on the fireplace glass fire or no fire....

Look at my big boy walking...."push baby push" Ray loves to push stuff, I guess it makes him feel like a big strong boy....He was watchin' the BIG boys ride there bikes! "Don't worry baby one day you will be riding your BIG boy bike too"....I just thought this was cute....One cool Dude, in his custom wagon....I know I am little strange, but I think I "captured" a moment here....and here....Even Gabrielle is lovin' this weather, she is just beside her self to have all the windows open....I hope to have more pictures this weekend, the weather man says its going to be a nice one. Alvin and I are going "out" tomorrow night. We are going to see a band with his mom, dad and some girls I work with. I am looking forward to it. We haven't been out in a very very very long time! Ray is going to have a sleep over at Aunt Dawn and Uncle Steve's house! I'm sure he will have lots of fun with his cousins! I, like always am getting sad when I think of leaving him, but I know he will be in good hands and its not for long. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Bye for now!

No comments: