Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update on my mom

It has been awhile since I wrote about my mom, so I thought I'd give an update! For last couple of months she has been dealing with severe depression! She didn't want to eat or talk to anyone, all she wanted to do was sleep! We have been very worried about her. She called me yesterday, (that was a great surprise!) She told me that she went to have blood work on Friday, and they sent her over to the hospital for a Blood Transfusion because she was severely anemic. Then they did another dose of Chemo yesterday, and how ever they "measure" the cancer, it does seem to be getting smaller! GREAT NEWS!!!! She goes for a Cat Scan on Thursday to make sure everything is looking good in there! She has lost 30 lbs since all this started (mid january). Hopefully this is the path that will lead her to happier times.
Bye for now!

No comments: